Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another Adventure

Hello everyone,
First off I would like to say thank you for all of your support in prayer during my time in New Zealand with YWAM.  It was such a blessing to me.  Right now I am about to start another adventure.  I am applying to go on staff with YWAM in Newcaslte, Australia.  If I am able to get on staff I would be leaving for Australia in only a few short weeks.  I would need to be there around the beginning of July and it is already the middle of June.  Seeing as it is only a few weeks away I don’t have a ton of time to get all the money that I need to go.  I know that God will provide all the money that I need so I am not worried about that at all.  What I am asking is that you continue to support me in prayer and if you feel led by God to monetarily support me then I ask you to follow God’s leading and support me however you can.  While I am in Newcaslte, Australia I will be staffing a DTS, so I would be helping to lead the same thing that I did last year.  The school I would be staffing wouldn’t start until October but I would need to be there in July to attend an STS which stands for Staff Training Seminar, to pray over the prospective students, to work out logistics, and to help with finding speakers for the school.  There is a lot to be done and I don’t have a lot of time to do it so I ask that you would continue to pray for me that this is what God is leading me to and that I would be able to go to Australia.  Your support in prayer means the world to me and I am so thankful that I have people who are praying for me.  If you would like to support me you can email me at maacalad@aol.com and I can give you more information.  I would also just love to hear that you have been praying for me, it encourages me so much to know that I have people praying on my behalf.  Thank you again so much for your support.
In Christ,
Malcolm 

No comments:

Post a Comment